1. Students must use quiet voices while in the library so as not to
2. Students may not walk through the library during class changes so as not to disturb others.
3. Students should be courteous to others by returning books on time.
4. Students must respect teachers, staff members, and other
students while in the library.
5. Students may not come to the library unless they have a pass from
their teacher or are with a class.
6. Students should keep books clean, dry, and safe from pets.
6. When others are waiting for computer workstations, students should limit their time online.
7. Students who do not have signed parental permission may not use the computers in the library